Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Blog: Reflecting the Mirror

Greetings, readers!  I know I've been less-than-garrulous on this blog (and believe me, I have excuses to back it up; they seem to be getting more plentiful by the day).

For now, we'll leave the excuses be and continue on to the subject of this post: I'm happy to announce the debut of my new blog, Reflecting the Mirror!

(If you can't see the hyperlink, here's a good old-fashioned copy-and-paste.  http://reflectingthemirror.blogspot.com/ )

What is it about?  That's the subject of my first post on there, and I hope you find it entertaining.  In brief, I've started a new blog, not to replace this one, but to supplement it.  While I will certainly continue writing on this blog, Reflecting the Mirror will allow me to blog about more things unrelated to writing, such as life here in Africa.

In fact, you may find (horrors!) that it can be even more interesting than this blog.  At any rate, I hope you go and check it out!

And here's to hoping I can keep both blogs up.  I seem to be having a hard time with this one! ;)

1 comment:

Farrah D said...

I went over and checked out Reflecting the Mirror. I really liked it! Good Job!