Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"STASIS" Cover Art Is Revealed - Tomorrow!

Hey, readers!  Just a few short minutes ago I received the cover art for my Will Vullerman anthology, "Stasis".  And might I say - it is fantastic!  I can't wait to share it with you.  And I think it'll go very nicely on Stasis's Amazon page when I release it later this summer.

But all good things come to those who wait.  I'll be revealing the cover art of Stasis TOMORROW - it'll build up some suspense and excitement.  Along with the cover, I'll give an official synopsis for the anthology.

If you haven't already, consider liking the Will Vullerman Facebook page.  I'll be posting more updates on there as I get closer to the release date, and the cover should release on there about the same time as it does on here.

See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bluebelle said...

Very excited to see what you've got in store!