Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some Updates

Blogger was down yesterday, so I apologize for not blogging.

I'm just going to bring some stuff up-to-date, as I don't have enough time to write a full-fledged post.

Okay, so first, here's some writing updates.

-I've hit a couple of plot flops in my third novel, so it's kind of ground to a halt. On Friday, I plan to try to revive it.
-I am currently editing/rewriting the Dark King. :D
-My rewriting for my first novel is bucking along very well. I've been adding some subplot, and I'm very pleased with the result.

And next;
-I am busy over the next couple days, (especially on Thursday), so I may not be able to blog.
-If I can blog, be looking for writing tip (yes, I revived it!).

And that's about it, I think. :)

2 comments:

Nolan said...

That's great! Looks like you've been making some great headway.

Good luck! A while back I read your chapter, The Leviathan. It was epic!

Jake said...

Thanks, Beorn. I really appreciate it. :)