Monday, August 9, 2010

And the Winner is...

Right as we speak, my mouse is lingering on the 'Generate' button on Random.org. In just a moment I will push the button...and the winner will be revealed. :)

But first I must build up the tension, the anticipation. Whoever wins will thank me for it later. ;)

So--what's at stake here?


According to Amazon, a The Lord of the Rings Boxed Set Ballantine Books (1977). Here's the picture again--to tantalize you. :D

I'm looking at it now--I love the color illustrations, which were actually painted by J. R. R. Tolkien.

It's rather shiny and golden, don't you think? :D

Okay, I'll do it...

Pushing the button...

Now...

Okay, I've got the winner. :) What do you mean I have to tell you? I do? Aw... ;)

So the winner is Nathan R. Petrie! Congrats! If you wish to claim your prize (why did you enter if you don't? :D), then you can email your address to me and I'll send it to ya ASAP. :D Again, congrats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nathan!

Man, you did a great job building up the suspense, Jake. My nerves were... fraying. :D 'Twas a really cool giveaway.

-whisper