Saturday, October 23, 2010

Breaks from Blogging are Good for Your Novel

Recently I have had a short absence from the Internet.  In it's absence, I decided to write in my novel.

Official word count?  45,000 words.  :)

Now, as for other news...

NaNoWriMo starts in nine days.  NINE DAYS.  Ack!  I am in trouble.  I must write, write, and write some more to finish Sadaar before NaNo begins.  I dislike working on two novels at once--it was the reason I never finished anything before I wrote my first novel.

Having little else to discuss, I am now going to leave, and, hopefully, to write.  :)  Keep me accountable, readers.  Feel free to yell at me if I don't get a higher word count by tomorrow.  I give you permission. ;)

5 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Awesome! That's great that your word count bumped up. Mine is 19,000+ right now :) Just think, you're almost finished!

Signed with sushi (yum; cuz I'm going to eat it!)

Squeaks.

Varon said...

Good luck.

T.D. said...

Hooray for your novel!!! I'm cheering you on over here :)
I'm very excited-- I'm doing NaNoWriMo for the first time this year! Can't wait!

PS how long have you been doing it??

Jake said...

First time. :)

T.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.