Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good New Books Coming Out This Year!

And all are in the Christian fantasy genre.

Okay, here it goes;

Venom and Song, by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper.

Now in the strange realm of Allyra, the Seven young lords confront a traitor in their midst, a creature-infested forest, teenage fears and doubts, inexplicable mysteries . . . and the Spider King himself. [Taken from Amazon.com]

My thoughts; The previous book was excellent, and I am looking forward to reading this. And take a look at the cover art! Don't judge a book by it's cover, but it sure helps...

I'm hoping to get it through the contest going on at WTB's blog, but it's been going on for three weeks now... Ah, well.



Dragons of the Valley, by Donita K. Paul.

[No Description available]

My thoughts; Donita K. Paul and dragons. Together, they form a potent force. And I'm sure this'll come true in Dragons of the Valley.

The previous book in the new Chiril Chronicles series was one of Donita K. Paul's best, even though it didn't have as much to do with dragons as the DragonKeeper Chronicles. But I saw the title and thought, "Ah! There we go. She's getting back to dragons."



And the title has a lot of mystery. What dragons? What valley? Why does this affect the book?


Look at the cover art! Just plain awesome.


2 comments:

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@Jake

I don't know about you, but I am most excited for the Venom and Song to come out. I must admit that Wayne Thomas Batson's books are getting better every year.

Jake said...

Son of the King; Yep, I agree. I can't wait for Venom and Song to come out.