Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hereafter Begins a Series of Long Posts with Equally Long Titles

Okay, I was tired of waiting on the poll, so I put in a tie breaker myself! :) So, with this long title, I kick off a long series of series that should last quite a while with all sorts of fun stuff.

Okay, here's the order in which the posts will go;

1)
First, I will have a short story of mine posted in... Eight segments. Starting tomorrow!

2)
Second, I'll post a chapter from my second novel that I really like.

3)
Third, I'll do a ten-post series on my TOP TEN favorite books, along with a review with each and an explanation on why it's my favorite. I know you can't wait!

4)
And last, I'll do a I'm-not-sure-how-many series on what makes a fantasy world awesome, with key elements like;
-the Characters
-the World
-the Creatures
-Uniqueness
-And more

Be sure to check tomorrow, when the fun begins! Heh heh... *insert evil laughter* :)

2 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Sounds awesome Jake! I'm looking forward to it!

Squeaks.

Gwendolyn said...

Sounds good. ^^

Surfing the blogosphere, I came across yours. With such a line-up, I think I'll be back.