Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Really Quick Question

As all of you know (at least the ones who check Teenage Writer regularly) I'm doing a line-up of post series. However, I'm currently reading a book (and possibly a series) that I'd like to write a review on.

So this is where the title comes from; Do you think I should interrupt my series for a couple days (next of which is a chapter from my novel), or should I go ahead and post the chapter tomorrow?

Please comment and tell me what you think. I'll decide 24 hours from this date [May 19th evening].

Thanks!

7 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

It depends what books you're wanting to review. If you don't want to tell us, then I'd say put up the chapter from your novel.

~God Bless~

bige said...

REVIEW!!!

Gwendolyn said...

Review, perhaps? If it's an awesome book series, that is. ^^

I am looking forward to the book chapter, though. :P

Jake said...

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm still not sure which one I will do. On one hand, I'm already on the fourth book in the series. I read way to fast. :D So it'll take a while to write them all.

On the other hand, I'd like to edit/rewrite the chapter a bit more.

So what do you think? :)

Anonymous said...

Review first, chapter after you've done some edits.

Jake said...

Thanks anonymous!

Okay, I think I'll do that, then, as long as there's no objections... Objections, anyone?

RED~Scribe said...

Looks like I'm outvoted :) No objections from me.