Friday, May 28, 2010

The Honorable Mentions

Yes, I haven't blogged for quite a bit. There were two reasons for this;

-I wanted the chapter from my novel to be up as long as possible.
-and I have been very busy.

But now it is time for the next stage in my blog schedule; My top ten favorite books. But what would this be without the honorable mentions? The following books are amazing novels, but were just a bit below the top ten list.



The Door Within, by Wayne Thomas Batson

By Darkness Hid, by Jill Williamson

The Word Reclaimed by Steve Rzasa

The Word Unleashed by Steve Rzasa

Dragons in Our Midst by Bryan Davis

On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, by Andrew Peterson

Rise of the Wyrm Lord by Wayne Thomas Batson

To Darkness Fled by Jill Williamson

The Vanishing Sculptor by Donita K. Paul

The DragonKeeper Chronicles, by Donita K. Paul


I will start my series of favorite books soon, so keep on checking back!

No comments: