Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Online Party is Tomorrow!!!

Yes, believe it or not, J. R. Parker's (better known to some as the Yodeling Dwarf) online party for the release of his book is TOMORROW.

Wow... I can't wait. I posted earlier about it, but I'm posting again (halfway to remind myself). And now I'm almost giddy with excitement... Wow, that phrase is seriously archaic...

I'm going to end this post now before I jump down a rabbit hole (I tend to do that when I'm excited).

Here's the official 'banner' thing for the party. Enjoy!



Oh, and don't forget to check out his awesomely chilling book trailer and his amazingly hilarious party introduction!

I hope to see you (er, read you) there!

*****UPDATE******

I'm going to post a chapter from my book tomorrow, so make sure a watch for it!

No comments: